Accessible Web Design and Development
Help you making the Website Accessible for all
Anblik is here to offer a complete package of accessible web development and design. We’ll help your business stay strictly legal and competitive while unleashing the new growth potential. We, being a team of experienced web developers have always helped our clients to understand the basic difference between static and dynamic websites and look for what fits their business model.
Accessible Web Design & Development:
- Use WordPress, CodeIgniter, Laravel or any other CMS to build the website.
- Create a fully responsive layout in Figma or Adobe XD or Adobe Photoshop.
- Integrate approved theme to the website.
- Install required plugins (including the advanced ones).
- Add content written by our content writer or provided by client.
- Configure robots.txt, sitemap.xml, page title and description to enhance search engine rankings.
- Manual Accessibility Audit (Jaws/NVDA/Voiceover/Talkback) & Automated Audit using AXE.
- Remediate all Accessibility issues in compliance with WCAG/ADA guidelines.
- Optimize website to get 90% + score in Google Pagespeed and Google Lighthouse.
Why build a static site?
Why clients prefer a dynamic site?
Most of the sites we visit today are dynamic, that is you can manage and interact with it easily. E-commerce sites, Calendar, Blogs, or to-do sites are some examples which use languages like PHP or use Content Management System like WordPress, Drupal, Craft CMS, Laravel, CodeIgniter, CakePHP, React, to interact with information stored. Apart from web hosting, it requires databases or servers that would use a Content Management System to develop the site.
Why is ADA compliance important for websites?
ADA compliance means that your site is compliant with the Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA) and Section 508 (a US law). Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 defines how to make Web content more accessible to people with disabilities. Not being ADA-compliant is also a financial risk in the legal sense. Under US law, you can sue inaccessible website owners. If you're sued and lose the case, it could mean hundreds of thousands of dollars in damages and legal fees.
Get a Free Quote
Want to learn more about how we can improve your website? Give us two minutes or request a personal consultation and we’ll give you an web design or development quote. It’s that easy. Then, if you like our rates (and we’re pretty sure you will), simply place a advance order online and we’ll provide you with immediate proof of work based on time-frame