How CAN WE HELP IN Web Design AND Development
We all have heard of terms such as static and dynamic talked about when discussing websites. We, being a team of experienced web developers have always helped our clients to understand the basic difference between these two concepts and look for what fits their business model.
Why build a static site?
Why clients prefer a dynamic site?
Most of the sites we visit today are dynamic, that is you can interact with it. E-commerce sites, calendar, blogs, or to-do sites are some examples which use languages like PHP to interact with information stored them. Apart from web hosting, it requires databases or servers that would use a Content Management System to develop the site.
Our skilled web developers would:
• use WordPress to create the content for the website
• install a fitting theme relatable to the business model
• create a fully responsive layout and theme
• install plugins (including the advanced ones)
• configure robots.txt, sitemap.xml, sitemap.xml.gz to enhance search engine rankings
• promoting the website via customized RSS feed