Logo and Brand Identity Design
How can we help in professional logo design?
The primary reason to have a unique logo for your business is to create an identity. Does your current brand guidelines include a color palette that supports optimal color contrast? If adherence to web accessibility guidelines is a requirement for you, we can help you create a more usable and accessible logo following WCAG Color Contrast guideline.
Give your brand the attention it deserves. We believe designing a logo should not be an afterthought rather would define your whole brand. Starting or growing a business is indeed an arduous experience but you might have to pay the wrong price if you shortchange at branding.
Why choose us?
- Though WCAG doesn’t restrict brands from using logos with certain accessibility issues, provided that those logos contain accurate markup. However, we can help you improve the logo accessibility. If your logo contains text, that text should be legible. Maintaining an appropriate contrast ratio can improve readability, particularly for people with color vision deficiencies (also known as colorblindness) and other vision-related conditions.
- We don’t believe in being generic to create a logo that is clear and easy to interpret and also leave a positive brand impression, you will need the help of experts. We, at Anblik, understand how small businesses don’t have the luxury to throw ample resources into graphic unless it’s too important. A logo is definitely one of the many things you need to consider when it comes to branding, and, we are here to help you get the best of the situation.
- Selecting the right typography in order to elevate the audience’s initial impression, typography plays a crucial role in design as it summons a wide array of emotions and thoughts, and consequently leading to the conception of an image for the brand.
- Similar is the role in choosing a color for your logo conveying the right message through detailed analysis, trial and error and proper research, we select a font for your logo that can reinforce your brand’s message.
- Whether the logo will appear on signage, business cards and stationery, vehicles, uniforms, web design or social media, we make sure all artwork created is original and true to its sense.
Get a Free Quote
Want to learn more about how we can improve your website? Give us two minutes or request a personal consultation and we’ll give you an web design or development quote. It’s that easy. Then, if you like our rates (and we’re pretty sure you will), simply place a advance order online and we’ll provide you with immediate proof of work based on time-frame