Pixpa allows creative specialists to efficiently and promptly build a professional website without the requirement of any coding experience. Originally focused on artists and photographers, the product launched in 2013. The objective of Pixpa.com is to assist his agency's clients to showcase their work online. Within five years they now boast thousands of consumers around the world. Not only photographers are using Pixpa, but other business owners are also using it for their wedding websites and blogs.
- Strong and Fast Hosting – Pixpa websites are hosted on stable and secure cloud foundation assuring uptime and quick delivery.
- Client Access – You can build individual galleries for consumers. Let them pick pictures and return feedback easily. Drive your business forward with smooth workflows.
- PageBuilder – With the PageBuilder and an Editor, a user can create any type of custom page or template according to your requirements. PageBuilder comes with various pre-built content blocks which can combine with the custom page utilizing their inbuilt Drag-n-Drop tools.
- Template Switching – All the users have access to all the themes and templates crafted elegantly.
- Private Galleries – Create Password approved private galleries so only authorized users of your preference can view them.
- E-commerce – You can sell your images as prints or downloads with their seamless integration with Fotomoto.